Saturday, May 4, 2019

Saturday Post 252e

One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1454. Hey, not bad for someone who didn't even leave the house today … I almost reached 1.5 grand! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I went to the loo once more. Originally I thought I might do another stinky unspeakable and asked PIG mum please for a mug of water (which she kindly bought but with much grumbling coz I hadn't done it myself; in my defence I honestly didn't think about the water until I was seated over the loo! XD) but nothing came out so instead I just walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, the special thing's that Ji Young's taking me to see the Avengers movie with her kids! I've heard that if you only see one movie this year, that's gotta be it! Wonder if she'll really buy a PIZZA?? That's all I've dreamed of, ever since I saw Hoyts Eagle Boys actually DELIVER a pizza to some viewer! Sure hope so, with Ji, her two kids and me, that's two slices each; perfect! :D
  • Meaning I'm braced for a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum doing the HEP … *sigh*
  • Best of all, I think dad's said PIG mum and he'll pick me up from the cinemas after the movie and have our weekly dinner together!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts; that doesn't normally happen Saturdays! XD

No comments: