Thursday, May 2, 2019

Thursday Post 273b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2331. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 31ST consecutive awesome sleep last night!! :D Nature didn't call until 6:45am and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:55am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending 2 5:15pm, I lasted 5:05. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking to use the pot :P again one hour later. once I've transferred back into bed, ding dong! Kim arrives five minutes early! She knocks, opens the door, says "Hi Em, fifteen more minutes," then leaves. Daddy Bear grumbles that she didn't say good morning but I tell him to let the matter drop because she didn't try order us outta bed immediately. XD
  • After counting down fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :p once more coz I remembered I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable last night was was too sleep to. When Kim comes back (while I'm over the pot, :P actually), we get me kitted (she does some and I do the rest) then we head over to the bathroom, where I brush teeth. Ela enjoys her first break for the week~
  • Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast was probably some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast thrown into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Thanks to Kim who turned on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure; while watching it, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Around 9am, Kim and I set off for Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown! Finding parking outside the library, I use the loo once, grab Kylie Chan's Dark Serpent and happily read for about one hour, reaching page fifty 2 10:04am and finishing page seventy-five @ 10:42am.
  • After posting an update onto Facebook, I used the loo for one more tinkle then Kim and I began our shopping! First, we grabbed a trolley and bought groceries from Coles.
  • Coming back downstairs (at The Fruit Temple, I decided I'd worship pineapples today coz the running joke between Kim and me's that I'll worship the first fruit I see that today; the bananas are most displeased that I didn't see them first. XD) Kim and I sat for five minutes then finished our grocery shopping @ Woolies. Aww, walking into the library this morning I saw Caitlin manning the self-serve checkouts but by the time we'd reached there to pay for our groceries, she'd vanished? I asked the checkout chic manning the self-serve checkouts where was Caitlin? Having her lunchbreak!
  • We finished our shopping today @ New York Baguette; like usual, I hung onto the trolley and braced against the wall while Kim ducked inside to get one sausage bun and one custard bun for me.
  • Lunchtime; Kim tootled me off to Woka Warrigal to meet the Lungs for lunch!
  • They arrived three minutes late today and left two minutes early; guess I'm not interesting enough to have lunch with for one hour. XD

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: