Friday, May 3, 2019

Friday Post 273e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2786 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Shares His Joy'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo once for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, 
    rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lol, I've had to get myself spoon for all three meals today; will definitely enjoy my break toms!
  • Dinner tonight; the usual bland, boiled and tasteless affair: rice tonight, lotsa yummy wombok, one chunk of taro and like two tiny slices of bacon. Pity PIG mum gleefully forced Ela to hold the dumbbell during the meal, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • once my two hours are up, I'll head over, see what this month's Furious Fiction criteria are and try start bashing sth out! So hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone hasa smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight already but Wednesday was two days ago! Well, if PIG mum keeps getting Ji Young over to gimme rehab therapy every Friday, maybe I'll be able to, from now on! XD

No comments: