Saturday, May 4, 2019

Saturday Post 252b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 597. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • After enjoying my most important two hours online for the day, I used the loo for one tinkle then sat to read for another forty-five minutes. It's only Saturdays when I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~ Oh, I've just started the new book; it's tiny! But I reached page seventy-five @ 4:07, finished page 100 @ 4:31 and finished pg. 111 @4:41. For arvo tea I munched one yummy banana and drank one small mug of white tea without sugar; dad also shared one lil chunk of his garlic bread with me.
  • Reading for three hours achieved, I use the loo for one more tinkle then return online.
  • Off to continue my entry for this month's furious fiction competition! Fingers crossed I can bbl, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms~

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: