Friday, May 3, 2019

Saturday Post 252

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 474 steps (obviously, I've not left the house today)and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Jesus Is Coming Again.' Anyways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 33RD consecutive awesome sleep last night! :D Nature didn't call until PIG mum's annoying alarm clock awoke me with it's very first 'beep' @ 6:50am; after one pot :P trip I tried to fall back asleep right away before PIG mum left for work @ 7:30am!
  • Sleep didn't return but that's okay. After PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and left for her half day's work, before returning to happy snorings with the teddies I spent ten minutes beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Actually, I was just beginning to count myself back to sleep when dearest dad came to retuck the teddies and I back into bed! After he promised to stay quiet so the teddies and I could snore in peace, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Then the teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking about one hour later to use the pot :P again. Vaguely I remembered that Besta was coming to mind me around 9:15am so instead of trying to fall back asleep I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • When Besta arrives, dad leaves almost immediately for Uncle Him Wong's funeral. Fifteen minutes later, Besta gets me kitted and we head over to the bathroom, where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her other break this week~
  • After using the pot :P for one more tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who's left me one (not half) an egg and ham sandwich; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds one slice of cheese for me. I also enjoy my first big mug of white tea and read for a happy 100 minutes, reaching pg. 600 @ 10:13am, reaching pg. 625 @ 10:44amvthen finishing the book @11:11am! As for Besta, she massaged Ela for one hour while watching television then made me another mug of tea and started cooking me lunch.
  • At 3:22pm, I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:27. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 3:35pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:25. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz today I've also played not one, not two but THREE games lasting more than nine minutes and one more lasting more than TEN minutes!
  • 'Twas really strange … today I showered @ 11:45am! I know Aussies often shower in the morning (I remember morning showers back in the insane asylum) but Asians usually shower in the arvo/at night. I washed and rinsed my own hair; I also sang 25% of my shorter favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Besta who helped me dry my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Besta who helped me cream my back and Era) and had another tinkle. When Besta rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch was my third and final big mug of white tea with two sugars and one big bowl of Besta's fried rice.
  • Before she left, I did a stinky unspeakable.
  • After I publish this post, I'm planning to use the loo once more, find some fruit for arvo tea and read for forty-five more minutes. It's only Saturdays I getto spend a blessed three hours reading!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Would love lunch out with ESS peers afterwards but fully expecting a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for dinner together toms night!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: