Friday, June 1, 2012

friday post 91b

heylo again! em's new plodding total (and most likely final, final plodding total) for friday now stands @ 3185. see, i told you i'd pass three grand. :P righteo, events for today?
-yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:30am, and after one pot :P trip i cuddled bear bear and fell back asleep with him until dad came and kissed me good-bye before leaving for work around 8am.
-more happy sleepings with bear bear and one more pot :P trip before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, before PIG mum got me kitted for the day. then, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-i buttered and jammed :P my own slice of toast for breakfast. sadly, horrid PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to hold onto the plate while era spread, but that just meant that i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, where she tootled me off for physio @ UQ. once she turned into logan road, i closed my eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening my eyes somewhere along coronation drive (the pronto software building, actually), era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then went down to pay margit as shi Forced me to walk into the gym.
-argh, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i'm still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES online!!!!! *sigh*

No comments: