Friday, June 29, 2012

saturday post 98

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 740 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'courage (3)'. righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P once last night and once more this morning when PIG mum left for work, before cuddling bear bear back to sleep and snoring with him until tess arrived promptly @ 10am.
-the funny thing was, dad couldn't hear the doorbell! i banged against the wall and shouted, "dad, tessa's here!" only, dad didn't hear me, but tessa did! "hi em," she shouted, "is your dad outside?"
'dunno," i shouted back. "think he'sa upstairs!" actually, tess was correct; when dad came back inside, i yelled, "dad, tessa's been here for ages!" i heard his slippers flapping down the hallway, then dad said, "sorry, i'm coming!" XD
-anyways, tess lemme doze until 10:30am, when nature called and i went over to the pot :P for one more tinkle, before deciding i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable and returning to bed.
-tess got me kitted, then i walked over to the bathroom with her, where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who squirted me some toothpaste, and i also drank one mug of water 'incorrectly' before going and doing a stinky unspeakable. i also leaned against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction for my PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. 
-after that, i went over to wash and dry era, before tess and i walked out together to the gobbling :P table.
-like i've said before, i get the most breakfast on saturdays! :D today, tess fed me some of dad's ham and eggs with one slice of cheese with toast, 2.5 plain crackers with some strawberry jam and two little bread rolls with pork mince and potato that rodel had made! oh, i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-tess started massaging ela while i was still eating, starting @ around 11:20am.
-at midday, tess took me once to the loo when suddenly, the phone rang! 'twas aunty nga, i chatted with both him and little mickey pig, who seemed more interested in ringing aunty lai then talking to me, really. XD
-back @ the gobbling :P table, my warm milo was the third mug for the day i could drink 'incorrectly', then i rang aunty lai and we chatted for like fifteen minutes. 
-dad also rang and told me to tell PIG mum to ring him when she arrived home from work, and also that he might not arrive home before 1pm and let tessa go home first.
-at 12:50, tess took me once more to the loo for one tinkle before leaving, just as PIG mum returned home!
-lunch was maybe half a bowl of fried rice plus lotsa yummy green beans and one mug of yummy rice green tea, sweetened with hopefully one teaspoonful of honey, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-one more loo trip for me after lunch. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself.
-but now, i've got a full hour of reading to myself before soo comes to shower me, yay!
-toms: just church, nothing special. actually, bible study's on sem break for another two weeks still, meaning i won't haveta attend service until like 11am! then, fingers crossed i can hit plaza for some lunch afterwards, that i'll get some visitors in the arvo who'll take me out for arvo tea and that PIG mum won't insist i shower toms night! righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: