Sunday, June 24, 2012

sunday post 98b

heylo again! em's final, final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 4124. yay, i'm over four grand. :) unfortunately, i'm also owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online for another day!!!! *sigh* the list grows ever longer ... :Srighteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P three times last night and once more this morning around 6am. then i cuddled bear bear and fell back asleep with him until PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted then immediately started chucking a cow @ me! ><
-anyways, after she'd gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which was one slice of toast with the merest and thinnest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever plus one warm mug of yummy horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly' while PIG mum was upstairs changing.
- after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD, where she tootled us off to church. she demanded silence, so i just spent the whole trip with both eyes closed and having a mainly silent chat a mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-at church, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk down to A1, took me once to the loo then left for the canto service.
-speaker today was pastor chris, and we actually had communion before, not after, his sermon!
-PIG mum came for me, took me once to the loo then i headed outside for morning tea. i got some light and tangy chips, two wafers, drank one mug of coloured water 'incorrectly' and thanked uncle phillip, who randomly wandered over and handed me two milk arrowroot biscuits. XD
-wonder why there wasn't any lil kiddies program? instead, i joined the parents for the AGM.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled me home. :( i'd wanted rice from cafe mi for lunch! ><
-even worse, the parents decided to chuck some unholy cow @ me over something! >< meaning i'm DEFINITELY singing myself to sleep tonight; screw counting!
-but dr. lee and julz arrived to take me to dr. lee's house to watch a movie! and i finally met kit kit!
-i chose 'a bridge to terebithia', a book i remember reading during primary school but had absolutely zero idea remembering how the story went. but 'twas terribly sad; the main female lead dies @ the end! ><
-julz went with me twice to the loo; i managed fine. and i even got about two handfuls of popcorn! :D
-'twas bellissimo who drove me home with julz. oh, and i almost forgot! julz and josh hit sea world to celebrate sem break, and they brought me back a lil plush dolphin! :D i named him jay, coz both their names start with the letter 'j'. XD
-back home, i plopped online until PIG mum awoke from pigland and demanded that i shower. ><
-i washed my hair, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum only did my AFO straps (i think) and my shoelaces.
-back outside, i was hoping for dinner, but alas, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on simply forever (ie. more than one hour) of exercises! >< that culminated in fifteen minutes of the less (but STILL! painful calf stretch, before i was finally fed dinner! although i went to the loo once first; needless to say, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything, and wouldn't even walk behind me back to the gobbling :P table! but i rose above god's hatred and didn't fall, that's the most important part.
-dinner: rice tonight, lotsa cos lettuce and one yummy chicken drummy! :D dinner was spooned down with one bowl of fairly disgusting soup, then i returned online.
-one more loo trip for me around 9pm, after i'd spent ages talking to aunty nga and helping her edit and re-write some work appraisal thing.
-which reminds me, i forgot to ring leanne tonight! well, hopefully i'll have the time to toms.
-toms: late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< fingers crossed that the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant will be open, i can have lunch there and bring back half for arvo tea with carol, who's coming to watch me shower! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: