Saturday, June 2, 2012

saturday post 94b

hello again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2130. righteo, continuing today's events?
-after prayer, michael, bernard and i started a bible study about jesus giving water to the samaritan woman.
-around 9:15, i beckoned dr. dr. tai over and asked her please to help me to the loo once. i managed fine by myself, remembering to stamp elf and erf against the footmat before stepping back onto the tiles, thus preventing a repeat of the first time i fell this year.
-we all sat back into a circle then thomas wrapped up for us~
-awesome, someone baked soup for us last night! dad got me one bowl, however dissed me majorly for not holding it 'correctly'. lol, i thought you could only hold cups 'incorrectly'! XD
-anyways, he tootled me home repeat the usual nightly events, then zzz. sadly, dad refused to pour me any milk, and i've just realised, i forgot to ask tess to pour me half a cup this morning! XD oh well, i'll ask carol for that on monday. :)
-today: another awesome sleep last night, woohoo! nature didn't call until 6am, and after a pot :P trip, i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep with him till PIG mum left for work @ 7:45am. after using the pot :P once more, i spent ten minutes until 7:55am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-more happy sleepings, and one more loo trip, until tess arrived around 10am.
-like usual, though, she lemme stay in bed till half past before rousing me.
-after one more tinkle in the pot :P i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable and returned to bed. tess got me kitted, then we walked over to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who squirted me some toothpaste. i also drank one mug of water 'incorrectly' then went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era, before tess and i linked arms and walked out to the gobbling :P table together.
-yay, saturday's my best day for breakfast! apart from having dad's ham and eggs and cheese on toast, tess also shared with me some sticky rice she'd made. :)
-after breakfast, i completed my bible study homework while tess massaged ela for like forty minutes.
-at midday, tess took me to the loo once and made me some milo, my third for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then i surfed the net with tessa's iphone while she massaged ela for a lil longer.
-time to leave, tess took me once more to the loo and i did my second stinky unspeakable for the day, then she drove me to dr. lee's place for pole's farewell lunch!
-only, tessa's GPS was like, mega-stupid, telling us to u-turn twice along the same road! o_O we made it there, luckily~
*sigh* what's with bachelor pads and stairs? dr. lee's had stairs, too! >< luckily, grace arrived same time as me, and followed me up.
-i also managed fine in the loo by myself, although i didn't go downstairs to surprise pole when she arrived, though by all accounts, she gaped like a fish outta water. XD
-thanks to janice who got me one slice of chicken and avocado pizza, and janice who got me some noodles. i also nabbed myself like, six sausage and pineapple toothpicks, and someone kindly poured me one plastic cup of aloe vera.
-i remembered to tell pastor chris i wouldn't be present for service toms, and he told me that he's doing a sermon about that woman who had bleeding problems but touched jesus and was healed.
-dad came to pick me up shortly before 4pm and tootled me home, although he wouldn't allow me online and said i was only allowed half a toastie for arvo tea! ><
-lol, i've suddenly got memory - oh, annette came and gave me one nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to her who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before annette flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. annette rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was drying my glasses for me.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen, where i had my paltry half a toastie for arvo tea, plus one mug of tea sweetened with an overflowing teaspoonful of honey.
-annette then massaged ela for around forty minutes. she's not back until next tuesday, meaning i won't see her @ all the week starting toms. her family's having pork spare ribs for dinner, and can you believe this - her son's like, fifteen but has like size SIXTEEN feet!!
-annette took me once more to the loo before leaving, but i couldn't return online coz PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on absolutely ages of forced exercises.
-that was followed by more than fifteen minutes of the less (but STILL! ><) painful calf stretch
-and when aunty a arrived for dinner, the parents ordered that i go open the door for her. then i went to the loo once before dinner.
-lol, sorry, i've completely forgotten what i had for dinner tonight! >< but definitely rice, lotsa vegies and a lil meat. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then i returned online.
-little mickey rang me! eem biu jie's 'lum sai', now. XD
-i took myself slowly and safely once more to the loo around 9pm.
-gosh, it's 10pm now! aunty a's just left; PIG mum's here to gleefully force me off to bed, too.
-toms: just church, nothing special. but i get morning tea, coz i'm going downstairs to tell the story fore the lil kiddies!
-also fingers crossed we can hit plaza for lunch, and that i'll get some visitors who take me out/bring some arvo tea toms! righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: