Wednesday, June 20, 2012

wednesday post 106c

good evening again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 4038. yay, i'm just over four grand. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to her who rinsed it out for me, freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, then i dried, creamed and rekitted myself. carol wasn't happy that i didn't lean forward to do certain things, but i explained to her my fear of falling forward.
-after carol Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my own arvo tea, i lamented @ the time - already 5:40pm! carol praised me for being twenty minutes faster than usual, but i just lamented the extra HOUR i could've enjoyed reading. ><
-BTW, the joni and friends daily devotional topic's 'the cross centered life'.
-sadly, carol only ever allows one slice of cheese for my afternoon toastie, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but @ least i got to squirt mayo, meaning this week's been satisfied twice, yay. :)
-i also enjoyed one very juicy pear and drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-gobbling as fast as possible, i wolfed down my toastie in time for carol to massage ela the full thirty minutes. :) carol painted ela sth like purple fairy floss colour, but i've forgotten the spot colour, sorry.
-before she left, carol took me to the loo once more for two tinkles. sadly, horrid PIG mum has told her that i must dak and un-dak myself too. *sigh*
-after carol left, i returned online very briefly, coz PIG mum suddenly awoke from pigland to immediately and gleefully force me offline.
-thus followed MORE THAN ONE HOUR! of exercises for poor ela!
-i went to the loo once after that, before enduring the less painful (but STILL painful!) calf stretch for ela.
-to top of a crappy day, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill. meaning i'm DEFINITELY singing myself to sleep tonight; screw counting! ><
-dinner while PIG mum plodded her own twenty minutes was rice, lotsa cos lettuce, two yummy chunks of leftover fish from some restaurant meal and three small chunks of chicken, which i of course saved for last. dinner was spooned down with a fairly disgusting bowl of soup, then i took myself slowly and safely back online. PIG mum was too concerned with getting her own dinner to care if her only severely disabled daughter made it safely to the computer table or not.
-hey, brb!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: