Monday, June 18, 2012

monday post 98b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ exactly 2600. XD righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work, before cuddling bear bear and falling back asleep with him.
-waking twice more to use the pot , :P PIG mum came inside and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself to use the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk here and there to make my own breakfast before i could finally sit.
-breakfast was one slice of toast, which i buttered and jammed :P myself. sadly, horrid PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to brace against the plate while era spread, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after also drinking one mug of water 'incorrectly', i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leant against the side rail and had a mainly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to leo koo all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to vincent the bloody physio for a torture session, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then ela practised the three tasks vincent had set her.
-physio today: thankfully, i managed to sit according to his standards the first go, then i just did exercises for ela. unfortunately, she only managed the pig and the hairbrush task and not the handbag one, meaning vincent gleefully forced me to stand for five minutes. >< meaning i'll be singing myself to sleep tonight, not counting. actually, i was planning to sing anyways, coz PIG mum chucked an almighty cow this morning @ me for not 'letting go'. @ first, i was confused: let go of what? because of her taunting, i'd already stopped holding onto the head rail @ my bed. apparently, i think she wants me to let goof my hatred towards the cruel and unfaithful god. that might be slightly harder, coz the thing is, i never hated anyone until god showed me how much he hated me! he taught me how to hate. ><
-PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled me home, allowing me to buy a pork salad roll from runcorn plaza hot bread, though not a chocolate milk nor a danish for arvo tea. :(
-back home, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to turn the alarm off. *sigh* that's her newest trick on how to make my life as hard for me as she possibly can. :(
-but i enjoyed my yummy pork salad roll with a 200mL chocolate moo drink. :) dearest dad came home for lunch, too~
-after lunch, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and tootled me off for that stupid volunteer tutor course.
-but sue wasn't here today! there was some lady called liza that spoke spanish!
-today, i helped students work @ naming clothing items.
-when PIG mum came to pick me up, liza hugged me and told us that she's got a son with autism.
-back home, i plopped online until carol arrived. funnily enough, though, she was five minutes late! turns out there'd been some huge smash on the M1, with some truck rolling. :S
-carol Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo toastie. unfortunately, she only ever allows one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but i also got to squirt mayo, meaning @ least this week's been all satisfied, yay!
-dinner time, bbl! oh, and i'm still owed ELEWVEN MINUTES online afterwards!!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: