Thursday, June 14, 2012

friday post 93

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2058 steps today (phew, i'm just over two grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'bearing fruit'; thirdly, the spam count for the week's 166 and lastly, i'm still owed ELEVEN MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves!!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night and once more this morning when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep with him, waking to use the pot :P twice more, before PIG mum came and prodded me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted for the day, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.
-by 'preparing' i mean she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the freezer for the bread, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the fridge for the utter and strawberry jam, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the toaster to put the bread in, etc. i got a mini-break when she lemme sit down after that, but once the toasting was complete, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the toaster and get the toast, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the gobbling :P table. lastly, she gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era spread; for that, i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast i went and did a stinky unspeakable; of course horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself. when i'd finished, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to leo koo all day, also.
-on yvonne road, i closed both eyes and had a mainly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening my eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes before she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then handed me over to shi. 
-physio today: work for ela, four laps along the hallway and several sit-to-stands, jess sitting under the table to pull my knees forward whenever i stood.
-afterwards, i got a piece of omelette to take home for arvo tea! i wonder if the new students will know about this friday lunch thing? XD
-after taking me to the loo once more, PIG mum tootled me off to see naz for a kebab! and thankfully, there was a free spot underground that PIG mum was willing to park into, phew! :)
-upstairs, i asked naz, "have you got any corn chips today?" he laughed, nodded and replied, "yup." so i told him, "your choice, then. a kebab plus a cup of corn chips, or a burrito, which comes with corn chips." naz laughed. "a kebab with corn chips it is, then." he decided. "microwaved kebabs aren;t good for you." XD
-mother ate like 2/3 of my yummy cornchips, and only lemme drink water, though. :(
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD and she tootled us home.
-back home, i visited the loo once more; of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-then, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen and pop several drugs :P two echinacaea and one garlic.
-finally, i thought i could finally pop online, but noticed my glasses were smudged and made the mistake of asking PIG mum to please wash them for me. yup, poor em was gleefully FORCED :9 to walk into the bathroom and wash them herself. but lesson learnt: next time i notice my glasses are dirty, i'll wait until the carer/life coach/support worker/whatever they're called now :P comes to help me with a shower before asking them to please wash it for me!
-anyways, aunty lucia should arrive in like five minutes to help me with a shower.
-i'm off to SHINE fellowship tonight~
-and expect a pissy plodding total toms, coz i'm not going anywhere. and annette's coming to shower me toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: