Sunday, June 10, 2012

sunday post 96b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 2499 (lol, almost 2.5 grand XD) and the spam count for the weekend's fifty-two. hey, don't ask me how the spam count for the weekend's greater than the spam count for the week. XD anyways, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night and once more in the morning, before cuddling bear bear and successfully falling back asleep, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and jam either. i also drank one yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-church time, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and dad tootled us off to church. i spent the entire short trip there with both eyes closed, and having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-lol, if only the heavens would open every sunday! XD dad lemme off close to the lil house, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk in, then left me in bible study.
-today, we studied jesus raising lazarus from the dead!
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then kindly tootled me back to the main hall for entrance, where again, i sat in the row closest to the entrance (bless dr. lin for restoring better eyesight with her acupuncture needles! :D) and aunty winnie didn't demand that i stand for worship! janice and bee did wander over and try to persuade me to move more forward, but i resisted. for worship, i sang the harmony for one song.
-speaker today was pastor chris, but i've forgotten what he spoke about, sorry, coz he didn't give a sermon topic. ><"
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then dad tootled us out to plaza for lunch. sadly, there weren't any disabled car parks available downstairs, but luckily, there was one left upstairs.
-also sadly, naz wasn't working today, meaning i had to eat cafe mi with the parents, lee and aunty a. cafe mi has nice food, don't get me wrong, but for lunch, all i hate was about half a bowl of rice, roughly half a bowl of udon, and i drank a yummy warm horlicks.
-after lunch, PIG mum tootled me home. i went once to the loo (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything) and by the time i got out, binda had arrived!
-so she kindly walked behind me to the loo once, and when joey arrived with hot cakes/harsiubing for arvo tea, the parents left for cell group.
-lol, today we played monopoly deal (the card version of monopoly) and joey kicked butt! after the first game, she kindly walked behind me to the loo once; after the second game we all enjoyed a yummy chocolate hot cake/harsiubing (the ones you get outside the asian place near the bank are simply scrumptious, way better than the ones from hot cake house!) and after the third game, i was totally bankrupt when joey demanded sth extravagant like twenty-seven million in rent! giving her every single card i owned, i was still two million short of the required amount. XD
-after walking behind me once more to the loo, they both left.
-i rang aunty nga first, and little mickey pig answered! "mum's out right now," he told me. when i asked him what she was doing, he replied, "buying cake." ah, that's right, hong kong celebrates father's day in june. but the funniest thing was the amah, who kept asking him, "who are you talking to? who's on the phone?" and finally, in an impatient voice, mickey replied, "i'm talking with em biu jie!" XD
-after speaking with aunty nga, i rang madam hippo, and we yakked for like, thirty-five minutes! gosh, i never knew that we were that long-winded. XD
-but then PIG mum arrived home, and after one more loo trip (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything myself), she tootled us off to church for the cell group dinner.
-when we arrived, everyone was praying, so we snacked on half a sweet biscuit each. aunty kat wandered over and gave my shoulders a squeeze. comfy, if slightly ouchy!
-after i'd moved over to the table to eat, i grabbed about two more of those sweet bikkies; aunty kat/some other aunty passed me another one. XD sadly, aunty a saw and removed them. :(
-for dinner, i went and got my own food; lesson learnt: if you want one full, level plate, you gotta get it yourself.
-aunty winnie came over to chat, i told her how noseless was now called happy chan. XD
-then PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on some exercises, to show aunty winnie what she was capable of now. but aunty winnie was very impressed, and said she'd make me some charsiu bun! :D she also dared me to walk around the block, which i immediately refused, of course!
-after dinner, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then dad tootled us home.
-did i use the loo once more after arriving home? no, i don't think so.
-but aunty nga called us back and PIG mum and i spent @ least ten minutes yakking to her.
-toms: it's the queen's birthday public holiday! dunno what's planned; dad did mention sth about taking us fishing, but unless this weather clears up, i highly doubt it. and sadly, nobody'll come help me with a shower toms, which sucks, coz PIG mum will haveta watch me shower and that's always stressful. *sigh* but yeah, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: