Monday, June 25, 2012

tuesday post 94

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2552 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'the truth about the truth (1)' and thirdly, i'm still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after i get home from toastmasters!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night around 1:30am and once more this morning when dearest dad left for work. then i cuddled bear bear and fell back asleep with him, waking to use the pot :P once more just before 10am.
-after PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes," i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for two tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-breakfast was the same as yesterday's: yummy sliced banana with a lil maple syrup on toast. :) i also drank one yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly' before going to do my stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to kelly clarkson's 'stronger' all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. as usual, until she entered coronation drive, i kept both eyes closed and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction for my PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then, until PIG mum reached UQ, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo first before kindly leaving me with the australian cyclist magazine and going to pay margit.
-jason came for me with a walkbelt, era gently held his hand and i walked well into the gym.
-physio today: passive calf stretch, work for ela, roughly eight sit-to-stands and six laps along the parallel bars. oh, and some mat work.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before she tootled us off to the sunnybank medical centre, where her workmate had rung her this morning for sth.
-i was happy to sit in the 4WD and wait for her, but no, PIG mum instead gleefully FORCED :( me to go with her into the clinic!
-i sat down @ the first seat i saw, then PIG mum introduced me to someone's daughter, the receptionist. "sorry?" i asked again. "were you J-A-Y, jay or J-A-D-E, jade?" the lady laughed. "i'm jade," she said.we chatted briefly, before PIG mum stormed out and said i was noisy.
-so i asked her please to gimme a gossip mag to read; what she gave me was the coles christmas catalogue from christmas last year! XD but i browsed that until PIG mum came back, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back down to the 4WD then tootled me off to sushi train for lunch!
-we both had our usuals, the kaarage udon for me and the kakiage udon for her. best of all, PIG mum lemme buy some chicken sushi home for arvo tea with annette.
-unfortunately, that then gave her the power to gleefully force poor ela on stupid exercises for 35+ mins before i was finally allowed online!
-well, annette will hopefully come in ten minutes time, and she's taking me to toastmasters tonight! i'm the warm-up master!
-well, hopefully bbl tonight, else i've just got another bloody torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms, before aunty wendy comes and minds me for three hours. dunno what PIG mum's doing. after aunty wendy leaves, i haveta complete my writers' group homework, "the first time ..." before carol comes to watch me shower. best of all, it's dessert night toms night! righteo, hope to bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: