Wednesday, June 6, 2012

wednesday post 104

good evening! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1565 steps today (hah, i'm just over 1.5 grand. XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'take away the stone'. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once this morning around 2:30am and again when dearest dad left for work @ 7:50am. then i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, before cuddling bear bear and successfully returning to sleep with him before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
when she came back, i swung myself over to the loo for three more tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted for the day, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-for breakfast, i buttered and jammed :P my own slice of toast. sadly, horrid PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to brace against the plate whilst era spread, and for that, i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
- *sigh* PIG mum's just ordered an immediate bedyime for me after dinner! >< it's coz i've got a sore throat. :(
-anyways, after breakfast, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything, but i also leaned briefly against the siderail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-we listened to westlife's 'gravity' all day and of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, too.
-while PIG mum drove to vincent the physio's place, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-sadly, another disastrous session. >< just work for ela while doing standing practice. >< just means i'll be singing myself to sleep tonight and not counting numbers and singing.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled me home, but she allowed me to go buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch first. :) they've increased price again; they're four bucks each now!
-back home, aunty wendy was already waiting for us~
-i started reading as she and PIG mum happily yakked away.
-when aunty wendy served me some pear, i asked her please for the - hopefully bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i'm still owed ONE HOUR and SIX MINUTES online afterwards!!!! *sigh*

No comments: