Friday, June 22, 2012

friday post 94b

good afternoon! em's new final plodding total for friday now stands @ 5370. righteo, let's try and start with last night's events first again!
-wow, annette arrived like ten minutes early! a quick shower, plus a hair dry, then we were off to garbo!
-amazingly, i remembered the directions to the underground car park!  and luckily enough, there was just one spot left over waiting. :)
-i pushed sparkless up to the library, grabbed another novella by orson scott card about bean's brilliant kids, and happily read till 6:30. but *sigh* did you know, it takes like thirty minutes for me to read a measely twenty-five pages? :(
-also some little music group suddenly started performing right in front of where i was sitting? this girl sang; she was accompanied by a guy on the bongos, a guy on the double bass and a guy on the guitar.
-at 6:30, annette took me once to the loo, then i pushed sparkless into foodcourt.
-phew, PIG mum lifted her ban on me about not having KFC for dinner; i stuck with my usual, a regular two piece feed with a kookies and kream krusher - and i got a drumstick! :D
-afterwards, annette and i hit woolies, where we bought the horlicks that PIG mum required.
-then, we went all the way down to the discount fruit barn, where we also bought the potatoes PIG mum wanted. annette also picked up some fresh fruit and veg for her family. turns out her son will spend this weekend in respite; he goes once every three months, to give annette and her hubby some time with their daughter.
-another loo trip, then we returned upstairs to breadtop and bought myself a yummy chicken puff for breakfast today and a triple spring onion bun for arvo tea after aunty lucia had showered me.
-but then i was totally broke, and i lamented, coz i'd wanted to have a soft serve cone. :( luckily, awesome annette shouted us both one, and we happily sat in foodcourt slurping. :)
-we also visited jayjays; there are lotsa angry birds tees out right now!
-i also hit dick smith electronics for my fortnightly post from an ipad! lol, when i'd finished, annette had vanished; i tried calling her name four times but didn't get any reply, so i returned to the ipad and just read news articles from news.com.au until annette returned. "where'd you go?" i asked her, but she explained she'd never leave the shop unless she told me first; she'd just been in another section buying some adaptor.
-one more loo trip, then annette tootled me home. she's back on saturday.
-immediate bedtime for me. horrid PIG mum wouldn't even gimme any milk, and i doubt i'll get any tonight, either. :( oh well, i'll just haveta ask tess to please give me a full mug toms morning.
-friday: i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and fell back asleep with him until PIG mum came and prodded me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the toaster where i got my triple spring onion bun. apparently, dad had eaten my chicken puff! ><
--after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD, where she tootled me off for physio @ UQ. of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and for the first trip, she chose to listen to some random christian music disc coz she's leading worship next time there's cell group. as for me, i spent the trip until she was along coronation drive with both eyes closed and having a mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-argh, PIG mum's gonna gleefully force poor ela on ridiculous amounts of stupid exercises, so just quickly: 
-UQ physio
-grocery shopping @ plaza
-went and saw naz for a kebab with special sauce for lunch, drank a croot and orange juice.
-came back home, aunty lucia showered me and i had my yummy chicken puff plus one mug of mint green tea for afternoon tea.
-off to SHINE fellowship hotpot tonight!
-but expect a pissy plodding total toms, coz i'm not going out. tessa's coming @ 10am, annette @ 4pm and some random adults for dinner to celebrate some festival. oh, and i'm still owed NINE MINUTES online for another time!! >< *sigh*
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: