Wednesday, June 13, 2012

wednesday 105b

good evening! em's new final (and possibly final, final) plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1829. righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?
-carol arrived just before 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she's was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was helping me put my jumper on.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i enjoyed my yummy chicken sushi roll that PIG mum had kindly bought for me when aunty wendy was with me. i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-after i'd finished eating around 5:15pm, era placed ela onto the table and told carol, "please start massaging her when you're ready. i'll just be reading."
-carol started @ 5:25pm, painting ela maroon-coloured fairy floss with yellow banana lolly dots today.
-argh, PIG mum's ordering me off. >< well, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!!!

No comments: