Friday, June 29, 2012

friday post 95b

hello again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 3494 (therefore i'm absolutely certain, if i can come back online after dinner tonight, i'll have cracked 3.5 grand :P) and the new spam count for the week's twenty-one. righteo, continuing today's events?
-aunty lucia arrived @ 4:05pm, had a short yak with PIG mum, then Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i got creamed and had another tinkle. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's shoelaces.
-after promising to rinse under the showerchair for me, aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where i enjoyed my yummy chocolate harsiubing/hot cake for arvo tea. i'd asked PIG mum please for some milk, but she's read somewhere that chocolate doesn't go well with milk! instead, she made me one mug of yummy mint green tea, which i took as my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
~after i finished, aunty lucia took me once more to the loo before i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. lol, i signed her off @ 5:05pm, exactly one hour after she'd arrived, but PIG mum kept her yakking until 5:25pm before letting her leave! XD
-as for me, i'm off to finish getting my naruto fix. fingers crossed i can bbl, else i've already said what's happening in the previous post, and hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: