Saturday, June 16, 2012

saturday post 96b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1881. righteo, continuing today's events?
-annette arrived just before 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to annette who helped rinse out my hair for me, freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before annette flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. annette rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-BTW, annette knocked our new toilet roll into the toilet bowl. yes, it's dead now. XD
-argh, PIG mum's demanding i get off so she can gleefully force poor ela into doing all these stupid exercises. >< dunno if i'll come back online tonight, though, coz dr. dr. tai's coming over for dinner!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: