Saturday, June 30, 2012

saturday post 98c

good evening again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1235. see, told you i'd pass one grand. :P righteo, continuing today's events?
-after rinsing once under the showerchair for me, soo Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where dad was preparing tonight's dinner.
-yay, soo lemme make the perfect arvo tea! such a great way to end the financial year with. XD i also ate one juicy pear, and drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
~once i finished eating, soo massaged ela while doing sudoku and i read.
-thirty-five minutes later, soo took me once more to the loo, before i signed her off and she left with my thanks and byes. actually, she left me with her mobile number, so hopefully we'll stay in contact!
-i returned online until aunty a arrived for dinner. then i took myself slowly and safely to the loo once before joining them for dinner. much thanks to aunty a who pushed my chair in for me.
-alas, hotpot means no rice tonight. :( aunty a and PIG mum gave melotsa vegies (yummy beans, yummy wombok and sth else), a lil chicken, one fish ball and half an egg. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then i went once more by myself slowly and safely to the loo before returning online. -dad's gone to attend some talk given by some chinese herbal doctor @ church, PIG mum and aunty a are just yakking away right now
-well, i'm off to enjoy some reading, will need the loo once more in just over one hour. fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total and events for toms, else hope to see everyone @ church!
cheers,
em. ^^
-

No comments: