Tuesday, June 26, 2012

wednesday post 107

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1344 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'the truth about the truth (2)' and thirdly, i'm still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!! *sigh* anyways, events for today?
~i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep again, waking once more to use the pot :P just before 10am.
-after PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes," i swung over to the loo for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk here and there to prepare breakfast.
-actually, PIG mum had made chocolate porridge with egg! i enjoyed that with one slice of toast. PIG mum did gleefully force poor ela to hold onto the toast while era had to rip the toast into @ least ten pieces, but era kept her promise to ela by combining with the spoon to tear the toast into bite-sized, more manageable pieces.
-after drinking the mug of water 'incorrectly', i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction for my PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. 
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; PIG mum also decided we'd listen to some christian CD that her cousin had given her from hong kong.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to vincent the bloody physio's for a torture session, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, then ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: exercises for ela, plus four minutes of forced standing. vincent let ela grab a lolly, and he says baby kaylas about seven oranges big now!
-hey, carol should be here soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else i've just got a late morning pincushion practice session toms. fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me for lunch @ pizza capers afterwards! and annette's coming to shower me toms arvo.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: