Sunday, June 3, 2012

sunday post 95c

good evening! em's new final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 3420. righteo, continuing today's events?
-huge thanks to melmel who helped me once to the loo about halfway through. when bible study finished, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD, then thankfully, tootled me around to the main hall.
-downstairs, i asked PIG mum to please find me pole, so i could say bye to her. she did, but instead of bringing her over, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to hug her bye.
-anyways, 'twas time to head into the little kiddies room after that.
-lol, i mixed up tiff with zoe! ><"
-anyways, zoe led the singing, then i told my story. lol, i asked the little kiddies, 'who in your family reads the newspapers?" this little girl flapped her hand @ me and said, 'mine do!" so i asked her, 'which one?" but she said, "dunno. they read chinese ones." XD
-sadly, we didn't make any craft today, coz aunty peggy played games with us!
-the last game was piggy in the middle, the first game was when everyone chose an animal, then whoever was 'it' went around whacking ppl on the head, and you had to call out the name of another animal before you got hit. whoever got hit thrice had to sing a song, joseph lost first, then a lil girl volunteered to sing. XD
-anyways, when PIG mum came to pick me up, she took me once more to the loo, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD.
-she tootled me off to plaza for lunch, but only on the condition that she got to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk down to around kmart and say hello to dearest dad, who was running a stall there, promoting BCAC to randoms.
-but i got a cheese and bacon burger from KFC, something i haven't had ever since the cruel and unfaithful god destroyed my life with the brain tumour more than five years ago! true, i had to share chips and an orange juice with PIG mum, but hey. i'm just glad i had the burger! :D
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled me home and i plopped online. i didn't use the loo coz PIG mum said if i did, i couldn't go again when dr. lee and janice took me grocery shopping, so i just waited.
-when dr. lee arrived, i went to the loo then before he tootled me off to warrigal square to meet janice.
-i was the designated trolley pusher. well, ela didn't, coz she was afraid of getting a sore shoulder again, but era pushed.
-janice picked up all this meat, dr. lee picked up batteries, and i got two litres of A2 full cream milk for dad.
-when they were paying, i went and rested my tired legs on some chair.
-then, we had coffee buns for arvo tea! well, janice and i just shared half, while dr. lee had one whole one.
-and we bumped into uncle calvin!
- afterwards, dr. lee tootled me home. i said my thanks and byes to him; either he's working mon, wed and fri this week, or tues, thurs and sat. XD
-brb!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: