Sunday, June 24, 2012

monday post 99

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3112 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'keep trying' and thirdly, i'm still owed SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!righteo, events for today?
-surprisingly, i had a great sleep last night! when nature called, i could hear dad moving around making noise in the kitchen, so i just waited a lil while longer until he left work @ 8:20am before using the pot :P once. actually, do you think he was trying to make up to me what had been a spectacularly bad day yesterday? coz he kissed me lotsa times! eventually, i laughed and told him, "dad, bear bear's getting jealous." dad laughed in return and replied, "well, that won't do!" then he grabbed bear bear and planted and planted a big wet one on him! XD then we cuddled and happily fell back asleep again together, me waking up once more around 10am to use the pot :P again. actually, after dearest dad left for work, i spent the ten minutes till 8:30am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction for my PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes,", i used the pot :P once more for two tinkles before realising i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable and returning to bed.
-PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-this morning, i had a breakfast i haven't had for awhile, one slice of toast with sliced banana and a lil maple syrup! nomnomnom~ i also had one warm mug of yummy horlicks, which i held 'incorrectly' while PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-before leaving for vincent the bloody physio's place, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-after gleefully FORCING :( me to walk to the sink to wash and dry both hands, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and she chose lowell lo to listen to first. meaning i've had his "ah ha!" repeatedly running in my head all bloody day! XD
-when PIG mum tootled me off to see vincent the bloody physio, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, then she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: two attempts before i could stay seated, then ela just did her exercises, vincent the bloody physio all the while threatening me with what would happen if ela wasn't able to complete them. but i must've met his standards today, coz afterwards, he let her grab a lolly! :D
-PIG mum amazingly agreed to take me to the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant for lunch, but 'twas closed randomly, again! suddenly, PIG mum figured out the reason:"oh, must be because it's sem break right now!"
-instead, she tootled me off to dong fong/sunnybank oriental for lunch! and even better, the A meal was yummy chicken and pineapple fried rice; i had that with a cold lemon honey water, while PIG mum had the 'B' meal, some kinda noodle dish, with the same drink as me, only hot.
-oh, before that, she lemme go to sunni bakery and buy myself some odd bun for arvo tea! and aunty carol was working there today; we said hi. :)
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home where surprise, cherish was already waiting for us! (usually she's late, see. XD)
-

No comments: