Tuesday, June 12, 2012

tuesday post 92b

good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 3114. yay, i'm over three grand. :) righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-annette actually arrived around four minutes late today. i held her hand and walked to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to annette who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before annette flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. so after getting creamed and rekitted, i went over to the toilet and annette kindly brought over one mug of water for me, my first official one to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after doing a stinky unspeakable, i went to wash and dry era before annette Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-yay, she lemme make the perfect one! yup, that's two cheese, ham and mayo! :D i also drank one mug of tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, 'incorrectly'. and while i ate, annette massaged ela for like twenty minutes, but i've forgotten which colours, sorry.
-toastmasters time, and annette tootled me off, listening to some random radio station. she took me to the loo once when we arrived, then left for the library, saying she'd return @ 8:30pm.
-as always, toastmasters was awesome. :) i wasn't picked for table topics, nor will i get chosen for next fortnight's meeting, coz michael's the table topics master and he's never chosen me before, but i'll have fun. and georgina did a really great speech tonight! during the break, i went and talked to sharon, who's a financial analyst somewhere, and to amy, who's just returned from the UK. she was over there celebrating her father-in-law's seventieth birthday!
-next meeting, i'm the warm-up master! but the topic's 'tax time'... hmm ...
-annette took me to the loo once before we left. gosh, it's cold @ night now! ><
-and again, we were caught in some roadworks along the highway, with the signs saying to slow down to 60km/hr.
-but we made it safely home about fifteen minutes early. argh, i'll never get over the unfairness of the parents getting to eat out but not me! ><
-PIG mum had saved me some congee - with a little sausage!
-after dinner, i went once more to the loo; it goes without saying that PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-toms: morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< guess that means i'll be singing myself to sleep toms night after standing for like thirty minutes with him.
-will aunty wendy come toms? coz there's one wednesday (next, not this, i think) where nobody will come.
-and carol's coming to shower me toms arvo.
-but most importantly: it's the second state of origin toms night!! GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!
-oh, and it's dessert night toms night; if we win, it'll be cause for celebration and i'll ask PIG mum for more; but if we lose, i'll be so upset i'll ask PIG mum for more to cheer me up. XD righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: