Friday, June 8, 2012

saturday post 95

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 982 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'try 2b more understanding'. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-lol, i had a very pale dinner last night! the yummy plain white rice (thankfully minus all the yucky coloured grains that PIG mum likes adding), very pale yummy cauliflower, very white fish and pale chicken. even the soup i drank afterwards was very pale coloured! XD
-one loo trip for me before dad tootled me off for SHINE fellowship. unfortunately, he couldn't resist and almost began immediately his usual rant @ me. *sigh* i'm used to it.
-anyways, dad wouldn't even lemme outta the car when he arrived! somehow, he's put the safety lock on? and when i'd finally managed to open the door and stand up, he pushed me back down, closed the door, and ordered that i practice again! *sigh*and finally, he wouldn't even walk behind me, choosing to just watch me struggle from a far distance. luckily, however, i rose above god's hatred (my life's only about that, now ><) and made it slowly and safely into the room, where uncle kelvin and bernard were already there.
-alfee arrived next, and with her, one big bag of chupa chups! when i asked her where'd she got them from, alfee just laughed and said "god." XD
-unfortunately, i drew a cherry flavoured one! "sorry, i hate cherry," i apologised to kenix. "can i swap?" but kenix, who was seated two seats from me, said, "hey, i love cherry! i've got orange, wanna swap?' definitely, coz orange's my favourite! :)
-after worship from the rejoice hymn book, we broke into groups for prayer. last night, i prayed with aunty rowena, vicky and horace. i took out my chupa chupa when 'twas my turn to share about prayer points and when i prayed for horace. XD
-after prayer, vicky kindly walked behind me once to the bathroom, where i managed fine by myself, also letting era open the tap lotsa times. i only do that coz PIG mum's started the horrid habit of gleefully forcing poor ela to open the tap for her whenever we're out @ like UQ.
-last night, we did a bible study about two more miracles jesus performed. i might write a blog post about the amazing faith of the guy who just believed when jesus told him "go home. your son will be well."
-lol, i finally finished sucking my chupa chop @ 9:20pm! XD
-thomas wrapped up for us, and fellowship was over for another week.
-dad tootled me home, still haranguing me about sth. *sigh*
-and a second consecutive night without milk! *sigh* never mind, bear bear and i cuddled and snored~
-saturday: yay, another great sleep last night! nature didn't call till 6:15am, and after a pot :P trip i cuddled bear bear and fell back asleep, waking to kiss PIG mum goodbye and let her hit me with the eyegoo before she left for work.
-sound sleep followed, with nature not calling again until 10am! after one pot :P trip, i spent the next ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when tess arrived @ 10:10am, i asked her how come she was late, but she replied "i'm not!" and showed me her mobile, which only read 9:58am. XD
-anyways, she lemme doze for another ten odd minutes, before i got up and swung myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle then swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-after tess got me kitted, we walked over and i brushed my teeth. this time, i squirted my own toothpaste, wanting to give era a chance to say goodbye to darlie. then, i drained the mug of water tess had left for me 'incorrectly' and went and did a stinky unspeakable', also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era, before tess and i walked out together to the gobbling :P table together out for breakfast.
-like i keep saying every saturday, that day is my favourite day for most breakfast! today, tess fed me two short sausages with tomato sauce, one slice of pork, two tofu puffs and dad's yummy ham and eggs with cheese on toast. :D
-after breakfast, i surfed the net with tessa's iphone while she massaged ela for forty-five minutes.
-just before midday, she took me to the loo for two tinkles then made me one mug of milo, sweetened with some sugar, my third mug to hold 'incorrectly'.
-i rang aunty lai first, chatting with her for about twelve minutes.
-then, after one more quick loo trip, i rang aunty nga, chatting with her for about sixteen minutes. she's taking mickey to some 'math monkey' tutoring thing, and it's all delivered in english!
-before tess left @ 1pm, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-then i read feist's newest novel until PIG mum came home and fed me some of tessa's yummy fried rice for lunch. we boh drank yummy fruit and vegie juice with that.
-i plopped online after lunch, taking myself slowly and safely to the loo @ 3:15pm.
-someone from workpac's coming to shower me this arvo; i hope it's lisa!
-anyways, fingers crossed i can come back online tonight, else it's just church toms, nothing special. fingers crossed i can hit plaza for lunch and that i'll get some visitors toms arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: