Wednesday, June 27, 2012

wednesday post 107c

hopefully one final good evening! em's (hopeful) final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ sth less than 4350. sth less than because PIG mum says the walk i make on the bloody treadmill's usually around 1500 steps, but today, pedro loved me heaps and gave me significantly more than that. XD righteo, hopefully final, final events for tonight?
-for some reason, our neighbour uncle alan rang PIG mum's mobile to report aunty wendy standing outside our front door? she's so petite, there's no way he could've thought that she was dangerous! XD
-back home, PIG mum went out to buy a pillow for me? sth like that, anyway.
-aunty wendy fed me one sliced banana, then i had my yummy pork salad roll for lunch, also one yummy mug of chocolate nesquik 'incorrectly'.
-around midday, i rang dearest dad. we chatted briefly, but when i asked him where he was, he confessed, "i'm driving." i screeched, "what?! you can't talk while driving, that's dangerous! i'm hanging up now, bye dad, love you!" dad laughed, said the same back to me, then hung up.
-after lunch, aunty wendy took me once to the loo for three tinkles, then i sat and read my book club novel while she tidied my room, also bringing out bear bear and daddy bear to visit me.
-at about 1:25pm, aunty wendy did the rubbing for ela for around one hour. when PIG mum arrived home, she took me once to the loo, then i plopped online till carol arrived just before 4pm.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, dried, creamed and rekitted myself.
-argh, bbl. ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: