Friday, June 29, 2012

friday post 95


good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3191 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'courage (2)' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's wenty. righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work. then, cuddling bear bear successfully back to sleep, i woke to use the pot :P one more time before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
--when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for two tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-yum yum, i had the sliced banana with some maple syrup on one slice of toast again, with one mug of yummy warm horlicks, which i got to hold 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing. PIG mum also popped me all the usual drugs :P before i drained the entire mug of water, cup still held 'incorrectly'.
-after that, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but hey, that's expected.
-when that was finished, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and she decided to listen to some christian CD her cousin had given her when we were in hong kong @ the beginning of this year. as for me, once PIG mum left the driveway, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction for my PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. 
-opening my eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes before ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-entering the building, we bumped into jason and jess, who were moving crates! "i'll be up for you soon, okay?" jason told me, as PIG mum and i entered the elevator.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo upstairs, then she went back downstairs to pay margit while i sat in the waiting area.
-jason was soon up, i pushed the back of era's hand against his hip and walked well into the gym.
-physio today: mat work (argh, after the tilt table i hate mat work the most next), several sit-to-stands, some work for ela and four laps of walking to finish up. personally, i was MORTIFIED when i was kneeling, lost balance, and planted face-first into jason's shoulder! "sorry, sorry!" i sputtered, kneeling back upright, but jason just laughed. "don't worry about it," he reassured, "that's what i'm here for, remember?" XD
-after physio, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled me off to plaza to see naz for some fish and chips! unfortunately, she refused to check downstairs for any disabled car park spot first, but thankfully, there was one upstairs.
-well, PIG mum wouldn't lemme buy anything from breadtop for arvo tea, but she did lemme get one yummy lil chocolate hotcake! after that, i sat @ foodcourt and rang dearest dad before playing bejeweled @ least three times with my mobile.
-96.5FM had put up some stall just outside sultan's kebabs, and "who let the dogs out" was blaring on repeat! poor naz told PIG mum sth like, "my head's full" (of that noise, i'd presume XD)
-PIG mum bought me a carrot and apple juice (not even apple and orange, and i didn't even dream of asking for tea! ><), stole three of my chippies and removed most of the crumb for the fish! >< argh, if there's anyone who knows how to take the fun outta life, it's her. ><
-after lunch, she tootled us home. gleefully forcing me to both turn off the alarm and unlock the door (using the 'correct' fingers to hold the key) she then gleefully forced me to dak myself when i went once more to the loo.
-then, i had to turn on the light switch, walk over without supervision and sit down to turn on the computer switches, then stand up to turn on the computer itself before sitting back down. only, absurd PIG mum found some error with which how i did that, gleefully forced me to stand back up, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk around the chair and move it to her acceptance, before finally letting me sit back down again! you know, i think that's a perfect example of me showing how i rise above god's hatred everyday; see, i did all that without falling over, and PIG mum finally left me online in peace.
-actually, not quite: remembering annette had told me she's not working this saturday, i opened the latest CODA roster to see who would be, only to find out that the latest roster only went to thursday! i asked PIG mum to please pass me the phone so i could ring CODA; trust her 2b spiteful and gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over and get the phone myself.
-ringing CODA, ah may (sp?) answered, telling me that poor alice is sick! >< she said that she's looking for a carer for me toms and will get back to me when she finds someone, but she hasn't yet. >< well, if she still hasn't rung after i get my naruto fix, i'll try ring her again.
-aunty lucia's coming to shower me around 4pm, but there's no SHINE fellowship tonight, so expect a truly pissy plodding total toms, coz i'm not going anywhere! but tessa's coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm; hope she feeds me lotsa breakfast and lets me surf the net with her iphone!
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: