Friday, June 8, 2012

friday post 92c

good evening! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 2668 and the new spam count for the week's thirteen. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-cathy arrived two minutes late, but PIG mum ordered me not to comment about her lateness.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i got creamed and had another tinkle. cathy rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-cathy Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where she started blow-drying my hair for me.
-only, that's when the trouble began to start. :S for some reason, cathy was unaware that she was meant to take me out to garbo last night! after fussing about what her kids would have for dinner without her, she talked PIG mum into letting her finish her shift @ 9pm, then even earlier @ 8:30pm. the final straw came when she told PIG mum she'd also need to stop for petrol. PIG mum said, "if it's causing you that much trouble, how about you take emily out once more tonight and then don't take her out again?" cathy just stormed out and left. XD
-so i returned to the computer, called CODA, then called the on-call number, leaving a message. thankfully, alice quickly responded, saying that lisa pear was available to take me out. phew! which reminds me, must send an e-mail to alice toms arvo and asked what happened with cathy.
-i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, then sat outside waiting for lisa to arrive.
-when she came, we were off! most amazingly, the disabled car spot right beside the lift was waiting for us!
-horrid PIG mum had refused to lemme use sparkless all night, despite our late arrival, so i pushed sparkless up to the library, grabbed ender's shadow and read another two chapters in the forty minutes before lisa came back for me @ 6:30pm.
-she took me once more to the loo, then i walked and pushed sparkless to bucking bull before sitting back down.
-horrid PIG mum had already banned me from getting any KFC, on the account of my earlier sore throat. :( instead, i got a roast pork dinner, garlic bread and a choc thickshake made with low-fat milk! gosh, was i happy to drink that; i haven't had one since JUNE LAST YEAR!!
-lisa got hanaichi beef for dinner, and when i donated my pumpkin to her, she quickly scooped out some rice for me! i was a happy rice bucket. :)
-after dinner, lisa took me once to the loo, then we went down to the discount fruit barn to buy some vegetable for PIG mum. i thought we'd bought a wombok, but the girl manning the cashier called it a chinese cabbage.
-then we hit jayjays afterwards. they've got some pretty nifty angry bird tees!
-when we left, i asked lisa, "how much money do i have left?" she checked, then replied, "twenty-five cents." i grumbled, "dammit! five more cents and i would've had enough for a soft serve cone from maccas!" lisa laughed. "don't worry, i'll shout you the five cents." XD
-after we both enjoyed a soft serve cone each, i went down to dick smith electronics, where i wrote a facebook post on an ipad, saying i should be able to manage one every two weeks.
-still time left over meant final stop was kmart to cuddle all the teddies. ^^ actually, lisa and i stayed there so long, this random employee came and said, "sorry. we're closing down now. please leave." XD
-actually, lisa entered this competition for a trip for two to france with heaps of spending money! you had to spend fifty bucks or more to attend; lisa had bought over fifty bucks of clothing while i was @ the library! only the store, SES, said they weren't taking part in that competition! when i protested we'd read all the fine print on the elevator door and were sure that SES wasn't one of those stores exempt from the competition, the girl shrugged and said she didn't know what was happening, but to try ask the concierge outside big w. we went there and yup, lisa entered the competition! "if you win," i asked her, "will you take me there?" she laughed back, replying, "no, but i promise to buy you a GIANT teddy bear." XD awesome!!
-back home, the parents kicked me off to bed without any milk. poor em. :(
-but i had a great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:15pm!
-both bear bear and daddy bear had rolled onto the floor last night, the silly buggers. XD
-but bear bear was somewhere where i could reach and haul him back into bed. after doing so, we happily cuddled and snored together, me waking once more to use the pot :P before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to brush my teeth, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-presumably, breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of  - argh, bbl~
-just super-quickly, then: UQ physio, lunch @ parklands with uncle calvin and aunty catherine, aunty lucia showered me this arvo.
-toms: tess comes @ 10am and somebody else @ 4pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: