Wednesday, June 27, 2012

thursday post 97

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3553 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'courage (1) and thirdly, i'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online after annette leaves tonight!! righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P three times last night and once more this morning.then, cuddling bear bear back to sleep, i used the pot :P twice more when dad left for work, and three times more before PIG mum got me up for the day. i also spent ten minutes sometimes during the morning having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction for my PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. 
-when PIG mum came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for two more tinkles, before i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable and just swinging myself back into bed.
-PIG mum got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever, plus one warm mug of yummy horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly' while PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-after breakfast, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leant briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him to please look after me today.
-before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the 4WD, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands first.
-of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and for the trip to dr. lin's, she decided we'd listen to some christian disc coz she has to lead worship for their next cell group meeting.
-at the clinic, PIG mum took me to the loo once. coming back outside, we bumped into dr. lin, who opened the room door for us and beckoned me right in.
-pincushion practice was uneventful, just the usual.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before she drove us off to the warrigal square maccas for lunch!
-of course, i had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk all around woolies first to get the milk and bread.
-and PIG mum wouldn't even lemme eat one whole burger! >< *sigh* but she's like that, PIG mum, always looking for ways to feed me as little as possible. :(
-after lunch, PIG mum tootled us home and i plopped online after visiting the loo once first. needless to say, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything and was upstairs when i came out, meaning i had to turn on the light switch and walk over to the computer without any supervision! >< but the main thing's that i rose above god's hatred and didn't fall~
-well, if annette's on time, she should arrive in like seven minutes. fingers crossed i can bbl afterwards, else:
-UQ physio toms. fingers crossed i can see naz for some fish and chips afterwards, and that PIG mum'll lemme buy a bun from breadtop for arvo tea with aunty lucia, who's coming to shower me.
-no SHINE fellowship tonight either, so hopefully i can get my naruto fix then. XD
-and i think dearest dad's said he's taking PIG mum and i out to garbo for dinner tonight! dunno if i'll get the chance to return online after annette leaves then, but if not, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: