Friday, June 15, 2012

friday post 93b

good evening! (it's only 5:25, but it's mostly pitch-black, therefore it's evening. XD em's new plodding total (and probably final, final plodding total) for friday now stands @ 2354, but expect a pissy plodding total for toms coz i'm staying @ home all day and not going out. oh, and the new spam count for the week's 171 righteo, continuing today's events?
-aunty lucia didn't arrive until 4:10pm, saying she'd somehow managed to get lost leaving the house of some elderly asian couple she visited once every three weeks to help with some general housecleaning! XD
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. when aunty lucia started applying aloe vera, i had another tinkle, and had one final tinkle when  she'd rekitted me and was doing elf's AFO straps.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for my arvo tea; that little portion of omelette that someone had brought the NAB clinic!
-the only grumpy thing was that PIG mum only allowed me LESS THAN half a cup of milk to have with it! she'd already gleefully forced poor ela to pour the milk, and when ela didn't perform to her impossible standards, refused to let her pour anymore. :( but i still enjoyed the two mouthfuls of milk. :)
-before aunty lucia left, she took me once more to the toilet. i asked her please to contact aunty enid to see if she can arrange for anyone to mind me for three hours on wednesday, coz currently, aunty wendy and aunty frances both can't. :S i hope she remembers!anyways, the news seems determined not to work, so i'm just gonna get my naruto fix now, and hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
-

No comments: