Tuesday, June 19, 2012

tuesday post 93d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 5316. righteo, final, final events for today?
-after lunch, PIG mum tootled us home. after one more loo trip (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything), i tootled online.
-part of PIG mum's new diabolical plan to make my life as difficult for me as possible is to gleefully FORCE :( to go open the door for carol. after i did so, i just headed straight into the bathroom for my shower, but horrid PIG mum had to follow and clarify her horrid mistreatment: i'm to undress myself completely (currently, before today, i already did all that bar my right shoe and sock), dry, cream and dress myself completely (ie. like how she does it when i shower on sunday). ><
-meaning after i did all that, by the time i wandered outside, 'twas already 5:20pm! ><
-meaning i wolfed down my arvo tea as quickly as i could, to ensure that ela got thirty minutes massage.
-carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles before leaving. another part of her plan towards me is to make sure i dak and undak myself. *sigh*
-carol's having spag bol tonight for dinner, BTW.
-after she left, i tootled online briefly until PIG mum came down, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-so began 30+ mins of forced exercises for poor ela. half way through, i went once more to the loo (almost forgot, idiot me was so forgetful that i didn't drink my tea till almost 5:55pm! carol had a good laugh @ me. XD)
-when dearest dad came home, i went and got his eski for him, before doing the less painful (but STILL painful! ><) calf stretch for fifteen minutes.
-and when PIG mum switched the bloody treadmill on, i went once more to the loo before she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod on it for twenty minutes.
-dinner afterwards: not just rice, but also sticky rice! lotsa cos lettuce, tomato, one tiny slice of egg and two wee chunks of chicken. dinner was washed down with one mug of yummy mint green tea, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', then i went slowly and safely back to the computer (PIG mum was too absorbed watching television to care whether her only, severely disabled daughter made it safely back to the computer or not. >< i also turned on the light for dad.
-at 9:10pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, PIG mum too absorbed watching television to even care about my short journey. but i rose above god's hatred and didn't fall.
-tonight, i can stay online till 9:45, coz my torture session with vincent the bloody physio isn't until late toms morning. but i'm gonna sit and refuse to stand up unless he pinky promises me that i can sit for tomorrow's session.
-also hoping that PIG mum'll keep her PROMISE to take me to the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant for lunch afterwards!
-unfortunately, no one from cathay community services can come look after me toms; ela's already sulking that she won't get the rubbing for one hour from aunty wendy. :(
-instead, i'll haveta remember to complete my writers' group homework, about a public speaking experience, before carol comes again to shower me.
-best of all, it's dessert night toms night! :D righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: