Thursday, June 14, 2012

thursday post 95b

good evening! em's new final (and hopefully final, final) plodding total for thursday now stands @ 5032. awesome, i'm half a normal person today! XD righteo, events for today?
-today was a happy sleep-in day! XD my acupuncture appointment wasn't until like midday, see.
-after fifteen more minutes, one pot trip and PIG mum getting me kitted for the day, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to like the fridge, the toaster and the freezer to prepare my own breakfast, which was one slice of toast, spread by myself with a wee dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam. unfortunately, horrid PIG mum had to gleefully force poor ela to brace against the plate while era spread, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, i went and did a stinky unspeakable; of course horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when i'd finished, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the sink to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to leo koo all day, too.
-while she drove, era helped ela stretch for twelve minutes, then she opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
-when we arrived, PIG mum took me once to the loo, but zero thanks to her who both gleefully forced me to dak and undak myself. for that, i let era open the tap lotsa and lotsa times when PIG mum used the loo herself.
-pincushion practice was uneventful, although dr. lin did call her hubby 'stupid' several times! :S that just makes me wonder, does PIG mum treat poor dad like that whenever she's out in public? ><
-afterwards, PIG mum took me to the loo once more (again gleefully forcing me to dak and undak myself) before she agreed to take me to dong fong/sunnybank oriental for lunch!
-but i should've realised: NOTHING comes without a price. *sigh* mine was to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk all around coles and buy the milk. but on the bright side, she lemme buy a bun from pastor elwin's wife that i thought i could have for arvo tea!
-*sigh* PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline soon, but that just means i'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online for another day!!!! >< *sigh* but just very quickly?
-annette came and showered me this arvo.
-then book club!
-back home dinner, then the parents teamed up and chucked a spac attack @ me. >< therefore, i'll be signing myself to sleep tonight, not counting numbers.
-toms: UQ @ like 10:45. it's shi's last session with me! but i think the other girl said we'd have pizza for lunch, cool!
-aunty lucia's coming to shower me around 4pm, then i'm off to SHINE fellowship toms night. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: