Wednesday, June 6, 2012

thursday post 94

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1881 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'launch out'. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when uncle calvin picked up dad for his operation, when 'twas still all dark. then i cuddled bear bear and returned to sleep with him, waking to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-i buttered and jammed :P one slice of toast for breakfast. sadly, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era spread, but for that, i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, i think i went and did a stinky unspeakable. if that's the case, then of course horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also would've leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-we listened to westlife's 'gravity' all day, and of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to the garden city library for writers group, and thankfully, there was a disabled car park spot waiting for us.
-eleven people attended group today. my story was critiqued, well, most of it. we ran outta time to read through it all, but my homework piece got laughter. XD
-during break, gabby helped me once to the loo, where i managed fine by myself. i also let era open the tap lotsa times, just outta frustration that PIG mum's been gleefully forcing poor ela to open the tap for her whenever we're out using the public toilets. oh, and i chomped five yummy malt bikkies for morning tea.
-PIG mum drove me home afterwards, gleefully FORCING :( me to hike up the stairs to see how dearest dad was doing.
-only, he'd disappeared! o_O
-turns out he'd wandered downstairs after hearing the garage door open. XD
-i also paid a visit to my upstairs room and rode wavy to the top of the stairs before saying bye to him and coming downstairs.
-lunch was one can of yummy campbell's cream of chicken and corn soup. PIG mum had a jolly old time, gleefully FORCING :( me to walk back and forth several times to do this, get that and pour this, fill that, etc.
-after lunch, i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo.
-mum went for an eye test and to get her glasses fixed; silly woman cracked them after walking into the car door! XD
-yay, i've got like forty minutes for some reading now. :)
-and cathy's taking me out to garbo tonight! zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who already said i wasn't allowed any chips, but hey: a yummy roast meal with lotsa gravy's yummy, too. :)
-toms: UQ physio, and hopefully PIG mum'll take me to see naz for a kebab afterwards. :) aunty lucia's coming to shower me in the arvo, then i'm off to SHINE fellowship toms night. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: