Thursday, June 28, 2012

thursday post 97b

good evening! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 6896. that's more than usual, i know, but (1) i've been out tonight and done lotsa walking and (2) pedro loves me heaps. XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-when annette arrived about one minute late, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to open the door for her. from there, i headed straight into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to annette who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself, mostly creamed myself and had another tinkle. i mostly rekitted myself and had one final tinkle when annette was doing elf's AFO straps.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo toastie. sadly, she only allowed one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but she explained she couldn't gimme two slices coz PIG mum had told her that we were going out for dinner tonight. i also drank one mug of tea, sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, 'incorrectly'.
-annette started massaging ela, and if she'd been allowed to contonue right till 5:55pm like with carol, ela would've had a twenty-five minute massage! but no, horrid PIG mum had to interrupt ten minutes after she started, send annette to wash the dishes, then gleefully force poor ela on 25+ mins of exercises. :(
~but finally, 'twas time to leave for garbo! i sat in the back with PIG mum while dad drove. much thanks to PIG mum who helped me with my seatbelt tonight; the cruee with crappy night vision. ><
-and there was even a disabled parking spot waiting downstairs for us. :)
-we all held hands and i walked up well to the library, where PIG mum couldn't find me any otori books by lian hearn but instead grabbed feist's 'a crown imperilled', which i happily read while she and dad went downstairs to look @ sth like saucepans.
-when they came back, we all went to foodcourt for dinner! after PIG mum took me once to the loo, i tried the new korean place with her. it's called 'kofoo' and 'twas quite yummy! dad got mexican food, and kindly bought a green tea mango mantra from boost juice for us to share.
-after dinner, 'twas more walking. *sigh* this time, 'twas to woolies and unfortunately, i wasn't allowed to sit this time, instead being gleefully FORCED :( to walk all around the bloody store to pick up things. *sigh*
-almost forgot! just leaving foodcourt, we bumped into jess cheung and her new hubby, vincent/wilson! i shook hands with him and we all had a brief chat~
-finally, dad tootled us home, and i took myself once to the loo before slowly and safely returning online.
-toms: UQ physio @ 10:45 with jason (lol, i finally remembered his name. XD but i do hope that jess has forgotten the crazy 100 sit-to-stand thing!
-also fingers crossed that i can see naz for some fish and chips after physio! lol, kebabs and fish 'n' chips don't really mix, but hey. XD
-aunty lucia's coming to shower me around 4pm, but there isn't any SHINE fellowship toms night, coz there's some kinda ... music concert happening happening? hopefully, i'll get the time to get my naruto fix~ anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: