Tuesday, June 26, 2012

tuesday post 94b

hello again! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 3493. lol, almost 3.5 grand, maybe thursday. XD anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-when annette arrived, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower. also thanks to annette who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. she also helped me out with my shower slightly more than usual, coz i was going to toastmasters tonight.
-argh, PIG mum's gonna gleefully force me off to bed soon, so just super-quickly:
-yummy sushi for arvo tea. hey, dark soya sauce is really thick!
-annette drove me to toastmasters, and i was the warm-up master! i asked the question: what's been the most life-changing event for you this decade?
-we were late, coz both amy and glenn achieved their manuals!
-after annette tootled me home (she's back on thursday, left macaroni and cheese for her family's dinner tonight, and is just working toms), dinner for me was some leftovers the parents had eating out. *NOT FAIR!* ><
-one more loo trip for me (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then i returned online.
-only aunty nga rang and told me to edit sth for her!!
-toms: mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio, before aunty wendy comes to mind me for three hours. after she leaves, i need to write my writers' group homework. then, carol's back to watch me shower. best of all, it's dessert night toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. joni's devotional topic's 'the power of example'.

No comments: