Monday, June 25, 2012

monday post 99b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 3425. lol, almost 3.5 grand; i promise i'll pass that if i can come back online after dinner. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol came like six minutes early today! horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and open the door; from there, i just walked into the bathroom and got ready for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who helped me rinse it out, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. lol, actually, she was that quick with rinsing, she started before era had time to cover my eye! "owowow, carol, stop!" i yelped. "i haven't covered my eye yet, and the shampoo's going in and stinging!" ><"
~i had one tinkle before i turned the water off, mostly dried myself, had another tinkle and mostly creamed myself. i mostly rekitted myself, and had just one last tinkle when carol was tying my shoelaces for me.
-after Forcing me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, i spent several minutes with putting my jumper on, then i had that awesome chocolate bun i'd bought this arvo from aunty carol @ sunni bakerey! i'd wanted to take a picture of it with my mobile, coz it had a cool nose, but i didn't know where PIG mum had put it, and carol refused to head upstairs and ask PIG mum, for fear that she'd wake her. but she said that maybe PIG mum might buy me one for wednesday and i could take a picture then?
-carol also made me one cup of tea, white and two, which was my official cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-argh, fingers crossed i can bbl. ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: