Tuesday, June 12, 2012

wednesday post 105

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1113 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'salvation' and thirdly, i'm still owed THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online tonight after carol leaves!!!! righteo, events for today?
-yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 8am, and after a pot :P trip, i cuddled bear bear and we successfully managed to fall back asleep before PIG mum came and prodded me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted for the day then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-i presume that breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and strawberry jam ever, but i've forgotten. ><" i've also forgotten did i pop any drugs or not, but i'm certain that, during breakfast, i did have a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after breakfast, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leant briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-dad tootled mum and i off to vincent the bloody physio's place! i'm not sure why he had a day off, but hey.
-and surprisingly, quite a tolerable session! 'twas back on the plinth, thank goodness, and ela superbly performed her tasks, enough so that vincent even let her grab a lolly @ the end, after PIG mum had taken me to the loo! only, ela grabbed three, but in a moment's stupididness, dropped them all! >< "my lollies!" she wailed. luckily, vincent the physio just laughed, and said he'd give me back one, coz i'd worked so hard today. phew. XD
-dearest dad tootled us home, where aunty wendy was already waiting.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside, where i sat and happily read feist's newest novel while she prepared to head out.
-aunty wendy served me one pear/banana, then i had lunch @ midday, one yummy chunky soup with a slice of toast, though zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who'd already said that i wasn't allowed any butter with it! >< *sigh*
-after lunch, i continued reading until 1pm, when aunty wendy took me to the loo for like five tinkles. back @ the gobbling :P table, era placed ela onto the table and i told aunty wendy, "please start when you're ready. i'll just be reading."
-aunty wendy did the rubbing for ela @ 1:30, for fifty-five minutes.
-when PIG mum returned, aunty wendy took me once to the loo then i plopped online, after PIG mum ordered i turn on the light switch and all the other computer switches first.
-anyways, carol should come to shower me in just under fifteen minutes. huge thanks to PIG mum who got me a sushi roll for arvo tea. :)
-well, fingers crossed i can come back online tonight, else it's the second state of origin happening from 7:30pm!! GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!!!!
-toms: just acupuncture, i think. fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me to dong fong/sunnybank oriental for lunch~ then, it's annette coming to shower me in the arvo, methinks. righteo, if i can't return online tonight, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: