Saturday, June 30, 2012

sunday post 99

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1304 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'the ultimate therapy and protection'; thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's three and lastly, i'm still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online if i get any visitors in the arvo!!!! righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P three times last night and once more @ 8:50am, when dad left for church. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep with him until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself around to the pot :P for two more tinkles, before i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable and returned to bed. PIG mum got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever, and one mug of yummy horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing. i also popped all my usual drugs :P and drained the mug of water coz i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable after breakfast.
-of course, when i went to the bathroom to do it, PIG mum of course gleefully forced me to dak myself. but i also leaned against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction for my PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. 
-after that, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and she also demanded silence for the drive to church, so i just closed my eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint.
-at church, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then left me for the mandarin congregation!
-today, i sat beside aunty jo, who lemme stay seated for worship. :) today, i sang the harmony for two songs.
-speaker today was pastor chris, and while he didn't give a sermon topic, he spoke from mark chapter nine about faith.
-after service, PIG mum took me to the loo once then tootled us home for lunch, despite my plea 2b allowed to eat a teriyaki chicken rice for lunch @ plaza. :(
-luckily, i got rice for lunch! :) 'twas awfully bland though, just vegies, tofu, one squid ball and one small chunk of chicken, but hey, rice was rice. :) lunch was spooned down with one bowl of clear vegie soup, then i slowly and safely walked over to the computer table.
-however, i forgot to open the light fi - hey, doorbell, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: