Monday, June 11, 2012

tuesday post 92

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2643 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'what it means to serve (3)' and thirdly, i'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online tonight after i get home from toastmasters!!!!! >< righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep again before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever. i also drank one yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, 'twas dad who tootled me off to UQ for physio! we listened to leo koo all day, and once dad excited our road, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, before handing me over to shi, who Forced me to walk into the gym.
-physio today: work for ela, posture work, @ least ten sit-to-stands and two laps of walking @ the end. oh, and massive amounts of standing calf stretches!
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo afterwards, then dad tootled us back to runcorn plaza, where PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk around coles and buy milk, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk and buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch.
-only dad would only lemme eat half! >< *sigh* but @ least i drank a yummy little 200mL moo poppa. :)
-if PIG mum would've only allowed me online after lunch, it'd have been perfect timing, exactly two hours. :) but no, she had to sit and gleefully force poor ela on more tan forty minutes of exercises. ><
-and finally, when i could use the loo then plop online, she refused to walk behind me! but i rose above god's hatred, slowly and safely taking myself to the loo once and back to the computer. honestly, whenever PIG mum so gleefully forces poor ela on all those stupid exercises for her, i can feel god cackling evilly into my ear and telling me, "you'll never get better. you'll always be useless." but that's why everyday, i try my hardest and RISE ABOVE HIS HATRED!! ><
-anyways, annette should come to shower me then take me to toastmasters in just under thirty minutes time. she's nice. :)
-fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else:
-just another torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. ><
-then aunty wendy's coming to mind me for three hours.
-hopefully PIG mum'll go and buy me some sushi for arvo tea!
-and carol's coming to shower me in the arvo.
-most importantly, it's ORIGIN TWO toms night! GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!! :D
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: