Wednesday, June 20, 2012

thursday post 96

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1472 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'vitamins for spiritual health (4)' and lastly, i'm still owed FORTY-ONE MINUTES online after i get back from garbo tonight!!!! only, i'll never get that time back, coz i'm hitting garbo with annette tonight ... >< *sigh* anyways, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more this morning, before dearest dad came to kiss me good-bye before leaving for work. i asked him please to take PIG mum out for dinner tonight, coz i'm eating out @ garbo.
-cuddlings with dearest bear bear and more sleep until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-i buttered and jammed :P my own slice of toast, but zero thanks to PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era spread. her choice, but it just means i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, PIG mum tootled me off to writers' group! of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to westlife's original album all day, too.
-while PIG mum drove, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, and when we arrived, PIG mum took me to the loo once before leaving.
-as always, group was awesome. :) homework for the next meeting's 'the first time...'
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD, where she tootled me off to pincushion practice.
-we saw kylie! @ first, passing the reception desk, i asked PIG mum, "where's kylie? it's not friday yet, she should be working today!" PIG mum didn't know where she was either, and insted, took me to the loo. just when i entered, who should exit the cubicle but kylie! i gave her a hug, and after i came outta the loo myself, kylie pointed us straight into the room.
-pincushion practice went the way it usually does, but i learnt that dr. lin attends some church out ipswich way because when i was very sick in hospital, dr. lin came to visit me and told PIG mum, "if emily survives all this, i'll start attending church." wow!
-afterwards, i asked PIG mum please to take me somewhere with rice for lunch, coz i'm eating western stuff out tonight with annette, toms night i'm having hotpot with SHINE fellowship people and the following night dad's invited over ppl for a BBQ!
-PIG mum chose the korean place @ runcorn plaza. i ordered pork, but will never do so again coz 'twas spicy! well, by their standards it wasn't, but by mine ... i ended up trading my pork for PIG mum's beef. XD
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home, i went to the loo once before turning on all the power switches and plopping online.
-just before 3pm though, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum ordered i drink one mug of water first.
-which meant that around 3:30pm, nature called and i had to go again! ><
-anyways, annette's coming in twenty minutes and taking me out to garbo! :D fingers crossed that PIG mum'll deem me sufficiently recovered to have KFC; also know i need to buy more yummy horlicks.
-toms: UQ physio, late morning. fingers crossed i can see naz for a kebab for lunch afterwards, coz i wanna try his special sauce! he said 'twas sth like mayo x BBQ sauce x tomato sauce? dunno, but it sounds interesting, anyhow!
-aunty lucia's coming to shower me around 4pm, then i'm off to SHINE fellowship earlier, @ 7pm! see, toms night, we're having hotpot! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: