Monday, June 18, 2012

tuesday post 93

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2598 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'vitamins for spiritual health (2)' and lastly, i'm still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more this morning.
-one more pot :P trip when dearest dad left for work around 8am, then two more after that before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
~when she came back, i swung around to the pot :P once more for three more tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted for the day, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk along the kitchen bench top several times to make my own breakfast.

-breakfast was one slice of toast, which i buttered and jammed :P myself, but zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era was spreading. that just means i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
afterwards, PIG mum ordered that i go poop. me, being an obedient child, did just that. XD
-then, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD, where she tootled me off to physio @ UQ,
-like usual, i spent the trip until PIG mum was somewhere along coronation drive with both eyes closed and having a mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening my eyes near the wesley hospital, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-today introduced a new batch of students! my physio for the next five weeks is a guy named jason. he's slightly older than me, and doing his GEM degree (he already has a bachelor of the course joey's doing, human movement/exercise physiology/whatever it's called now. XD
-physio today: peripheral vision tesy, some cone work for ela, a passive calf stretch, some sit-to-stands and four laps walking along the hall.
-argh, carol should arrive soon, but horrid PIG mum's demanding that i go open the door for her! *sigh* righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else it's just a torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms, and hopefully PIG mum's remembered her promise to take me to the calamvale BBQ chinese restaurant for lunch!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: