Tuesday, June 5, 2012

tuesday post 91b

good evening! em's new final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 3167. awesome, i'm not only over two grand; i'm over three grand as well! XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-when carol arrived, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was drying my glasses for me.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i enjoyed my yummy slice of chocolate cake from karen! i'd have loved to wash that down with milk, but carol explained that PIG mum hadn't given me permission to. :( oh well, white and two tea, my cup for the day to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, i dropped ela onto the table and told her, "please start massaging her when you're ready. i'll just be reading."
-so i happily read feist's newest novel until 5:25pm, when carol massaged ela for thirty minutes, painting her, unsurprisingly, chocolate cake colour with chocolate icing dot colour today.
-at 5:55pm, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-after she left, i got my naruto fix.
-unfortunately, PIG mum booted me offline just when i'd finished. i can't remember did i use the loo once first or not, but PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on 40+ mins of exercises, before gleefully forcing poor elf on @ least fifteen minutes of the less (but STILL!) painful calf stretch.
-top top it all off, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill. she still hasn't plodded hers yet, though! ><
-dinner afterwards: more of the yucky rice, lotsa yummy wombok, one or two strips of beef and a lil yummy egg, which i saved for last, of course. dinner was washed down with one yummy mug of rice green tea, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-brb!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: