Monday, June 4, 2012

TUESDAY POST 91

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1157 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'christ is totally credible (2)' and thirdly, i'm still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night around 2:30am and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep with him until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." (oh, and in case you're curious, she doesn't really POKE me, it's more like a face stroke. XD)
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the loo for three more tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-i buttered and jammed :P my own slice of toast for breakfast. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era spread; for that, i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of yummy horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and again, she decided we'd listen to lowell lo, too.
-when she tootled me off to UQ for physio, while she drove, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with all the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then, reopening my eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes before she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-when we arrived, PIG mum took me once to the loo, also wasting no time in gleefully forcing poor ela to open and close the tap for her. then she left me with shi.
-physio today: work for ela, plinth work, standing calf stretch and a short walk @ the end.
-after taking me once more to the loo, PIG mum tootled us off to the underwood coffee club for lunch with mrs. dent! :) while she drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes, then she opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-unfortunately, all the disabled parking spots were taken; PIG mum happily parked much further away and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk into the coffee club, and after i'd sat down, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk further into the place coz she said 'twas too windy! ><
-on top of that, she wouldn't even lemme eat one whole plate of eggs benedict for myself! no, she only gave me about half. :( my only consolations were that i drank a yummy chocolate thickshake and mrs. dent shouted me six chips.
-we just chatted; huge thanks to PIG mum who curbed her oft-vile tongue and left dearest dad and i totally undissed. :)
-lunch was over in like ninety minutes! after saying good-bye to mrs. dent, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the car and tootled us home.
-after ordering me to turn off the alarm, PIG mum opened the door. i went once more to the loo before plopping online; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-well, carol should arrive to shower me in like, ten minutes time. and i've got chocolate cake for arvo tea! karen was feeding all the students some, and shouted me a slice! "who's birthday are we celebrating?" i asked her. karen's response? "the queen's." XD
-anyways, fingers crossed i can return online tonight, else i've just got another torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms, before aunty wendy comes and minds me for three hours. dunno what PIG mum's gonna do, but anyways, toms night is dessert night, yay! XD
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: