Friday, June 22, 2012

saturday post 97

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 946 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'vitamins for spiritual health (6). righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-after aunty lucia left, i tootled online briefly until PIG mum decided 'twas time to gleefully force poor ela on more stupid exercises for her.
~i went once to the loo first; of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-so followed 60+ mins of forced exercises for poor ela, culminating in fifteen minutes of the less (but STILL! ><) painful calf stretch for poor elf).
-one more loo trip before PIG mum drove me out to the SHINE fellowship BBQ! much thanks to bernard who opened the door for me when i entered.
-even better, dr. dr. tai bought me the most recent edition of the reader's digest! then she kindly got me a spoon and fork when i saw all the chopsticks being placed on the table.
-thomas asked someone to pray for us, then hotpot began!
-i couldn't actually reach either boiling pot from where i was sitting, but much thanks to dr. dr. tai who gave me all the food i ate. this one girl anna said was called 'corn jie jie XD gave me lotsa vegetables, and i taught anna how to differentiate between bok choy and little tong vegetable. last night, i ate: about two pork balls, @ least one fish slice, lotsa little tong vegetable, one little corn cobette, some thin slices of beef beef ("all the way cooked, please," i told dr. dr tai. XD) and my favourite hard-boiled egg @ the end. much thanks to uncle kelvin who peeled that for me.
-i also saw aunty anne, uncle ching and sylvia! sylvia told me that she'd just been sharing the gospel with someone, while aunty anne told me that poor vicky was away home sick. :(
-around 9:15pm, dr. dr. tai kindly went with me once to the bathroom, where i managed fine by myself. i also let era open the tap lotsa times; originally, when dad got me that automatic tap, i thought poor ela could finally be spared, but no, horrid PIG mum has come up with more ways for poor ela to suffer, like gleefully forcing her to open the tap when i'm using the bathroom @ UQ, or gleefully forcing her to open the ... what's it called, the compartment box in front of the passenger seat.
-and hey, thomas wouldn't tell me how much dinner cost! must pester him toms, or get the parents to.
-dad picked me up, drove me home. surprisingly, PIG mum hadn't gone to sleep yet; guess she stayed awake just to gleefully force poor ela on lotsa random things. and, again, for the SECOND CONSECUTIVE NIGHT, i wasn't allowed any milk!
-but finally, blessed sleep with bear bear and the knowledge that i have again risen above god's hatred by not falling over~
today: i used the pot :P once last night, once again this morning and once more when PIG mum left for work.
-then i cuddled bear bear and happily fell back asleep with him, waking hourly to use the pot :P before tess arrived promtply @ 10am.
-as usual, she lemme sleep until 10:25am before i got up and used the pot :P once more for three tinkles.
-tess got me kitted for the day, then we walked over to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who squirted out some toothpaste for me, and had also left me one mug of water, my first to hold 'incorrectly', before i went and did a stinky unspeakable after brushing my teeth.
-afterwards, we walked out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast together. i love saturdays, coz i always get the most breakfast then! :D today, tess had wrapped dad's ham and eggs ('twas thin spam ham, this time!) with one slice of cheese in raisin toast, two mini buns with some marmalade and a lil thin slice of some kinda chive and onion omelette that rodel had made! :D with breakfast, i also had one mug of tea, white and two, my second cup for today i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, i played with her iphone while she massaged ela for about forty minutes. i also asked her please to gimme the milk, and i poured myself one full mug to make up for the fact that i wasn't allowed any last night and the night before. see, there are always ways around how PIG mum treats me! :)
-around midday, tess took me once more to the loo for @ least two tinkles, while she made me some warm milo, again sweetened with a lil honey and my third official cup to hold 'incorrectly'.
-back from the loo, i rang aunty lai and we chatted for about fifteen minutes, before i tried ringing nga. but i guess they were all out, coz nobody answered.
-so i played around with tessa's iphone while she cooked me some fried rice for lunch.
-after PIG mum returned home, tess took me once more to the loo for three tinkles before i signed her off, said my thanks and byes.
-lunch for me was roughly half a bowl of tessa's yummy fried rice with three juicy chunks of pineapple! i tried asking PIG mum for one full bowl (not even a heaped one!) but she was disinclined to agree. :( but i remembered to drink my mug of yummy green mint tea 'correctly' for her, anyway.
-after lunch, i took myself slowly and safely once to the loo. zero thanks to PIG mum who decided her lunch was more important to her than her severely disabled daughter's safety, but i rose above god's hatred and didn't fall.
-plopping online, i also took myself twice more to the loo, once around 2:15pm and once more around 3:30pm.
-well, annette should come supervise my shower in just over ten minutes; i won't have time to watch the naruto anime, but maybe i can read the manga?
-dunno if i'll come back online tonight, though, coz dad's invited guests over for 'dune mmm jeet' (say that in canto)! so just in case i can't, toms:
-just church, nothing special. and coz we're on sem break, ESS will be held down in A1, meaning i get arvo tea afterwards! :D
-there's some AGM happening afterwards, hopefully i can join the little kiddies program.
-fingers crossed i can hit plaza for lunch afterwards~
-then i know julz and dr. lee are coming to visit me in the arvo, yay! righteo, hope to see everyone @ curch toms!
cheers,
em. ^^`

No comments: