Sunday, June 17, 2012

sunday post 97b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 2653. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more around 6:30am, before cuddling bear bear and successfully falling asleep again before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the loo for three more tinkles, she got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and strawberry jam ever, plus one mug of horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly' while she was upstairs changing.
-argh, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline now, to force poor ela to some smelly exercise for her, so just super-quickly:
-church. bible study, then rev. rod russell-brown spoke.
-plaza for lunch, i bought a kebab burger from naz and drank an apple and orange juice.
-kwany and christy jie came to visit me this arvo; we went down to warrigal square and drank @ sakuraya!
-hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: