Sunday, June 3, 2012

sunday post 95b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 3238. righteo, events for today?
-woohoo! that's three consecutive great sleeps during the night for me! :D like yesterday, nature didn't call until 6am, and after a pot :P trip, i cuddled bear bear and successfully counted myself back to sleep until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles, she got me kitted for the day, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was just one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever, plus one mug of yummy warm horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing.
- PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD then tootled us off to church. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to westlife's 'gravity' all day, too.
-whilst PIG mum drove us to church, i closed my eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-thankfully, coz of the rain, PIG mum dropped me off @ the little house. meaning i still had to walk, of course, but not the usual distance. once inside the little house, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left me to bible study.
-today, aunty a took bible study on john ten, about being jesus' sheep.
-argh, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline now, to do more stupid exercises for her. >< fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES online tonight!! >< *sigh*

No comments: