Tuesday, June 19, 2012

tuesday post 93c

good evening again! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 5230. yay, i'm half a normal person today. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-after physio, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then took me to warrigal square for lunch. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes then she opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
-before lunch, however, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all around woolies to buy sth first. *sigh*
-then, there were any booths available @ sushi table! so instead, we went to little singapore for lunch.
-lol, PIG mum found a new ultimatum for me: share one plate and order drinks, or eat own plate and drink water. *sigh*
-the whole plate won over a milk tea. i chose the yummy hokkien fried rice (lucky PIG mum got all my yucky prawns), although i can't remember what PIG mum ordered, sorry.
-brb!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: