Friday, June 1, 2012

friday post 91c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 3430 and the final, final spam count for the week's eleven. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-(these are mega-abbreviated, coz i'm leaving for SHINE fellowship very soon!)
-after physio, PIG mum tootled me off to see naz for some fish and chips! first, though, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way down to coles so she could get a wedding card for jess and fiancĂ©e.
-awesome, naz even put chicken salt on the chips! i told him to put more next time. :P
-we bumped into aunty a! she's having a RDO today.
-aunty a and PIG mum ganged up on me. :(
-back home, i tootled online until aunty lucia came to shower me.
-then i got half a chocolate and half a green tea harsiubing for arvo tea! too bad PIG mum had to gleefully FORCE :( me to pour my own mug of milk, but nevermind, that was my official cup to hold 'incorrectly'.
-aunty lucia took me once more to the loo before leaving.
-i tootled happily online until PIG mum forced me off for many ela exercises and the less (but STILL! ><) painful calf stretch.
-dinner was a lil of the yummy pasta i'd picked last night. PIG mum gave the rest to dad.
-righteo, leaving for SHINE fellowship now; hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: