Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday post 97

Good evening! Okay, so I was an incredible pig who slept till 6:45pm today, meaning I've only been hard at work plodding 302 steps today. XD oh, and TWFT topic's 'what it means to serve (2). Righteous, events for today? ~ well, like I said, I slept until 6:45pm today! XD I woke once just before pre-dawn to use the pot, then again at 8am, 11am and 1pm, when PIG mum came and ordered that I drink one mug of water for her. More sleepings followed, plus one or two more toilet trips, but then I fell back asleep until PIG mum poked me up at 6:45pm! ~so she ordered me to drink another mug of water for her, then kindly wheeled me over to the bathroom, where she gleefully forced me to transfer over to the unpadded shower. A nice hot shower followed~ I washed my hair, obviously, but thanks to PIG mum who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. The only thing I'm curious about, though, is why does PIG mum always order me to tilt my head back when she rinses it out? ~anyways, after drying and remitting myself, PIG mum gleefully FORCED me to walk out to the gobbling table :p for dinner. Rice tonight, lots a yummy cauliflower and some leftover shreds of charsiu from dinner last night. Dinner was spooned down with a fairly disgusting bowl of pawaw soup, then I plopped online with ipaddy, though I believe dad's about to order me back to the mainframe so he can use ipaddy. ~toms:UQ physio 11am. Fingers crossed I can hit sushi train for some lunch afterwards and get a sushi roll to take home for Arvo tea, coz Annette's taking me out to toastmaster's toms night! Cheers, Em.^^

No comments: