Tuesday, June 19, 2012

wednesday post 106

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1823 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'vitamins for spiritual health (3)' and thirdly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online tonight after carol leaves!!!! righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i spent ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, before cuddling bear bear and returning to sleep with him, waking twice more to use the pot :P before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-only i dunno what she was upstairs doing, coz she gave me almost THIRTY before coming back downstairs! XD i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk here and there to prepare my breakfast.
-actually, thanks to PIG mum who made some chocolate eggy porridge! unfortunately, she had to gleefully force poor ela to hold onto the slice of toast while era quickly ripped the toast into ten pieces, but era kept her promise to ela by combining with the spoon to tear the ten chunks into bite-sized, more manageable pieces. however, zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who wouldn't poor me one mouthful of milk to wash down the porridge with. *sigh* she's nasty like that. :( but i'm used to it.
-after breakfast, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD. and one more way PIG mum's invented to make my life even harder for me than it already is: she gleefully forces poor ela to scrub poor era. usually, i wouldn't care @ all, as long as i was seated, but unfortunately, i'm always standing for that. ><
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and for the trip to vincent the bloody physio, she chose to listen to some christian disc, explaining that she was leading worship next time for cell group. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
--physio today: thankfully, no forced standing, but i did have to walk between two chairs like TWENTY times because vincent said i wasn't sitting properly.
-hey, carol's arriving soon (in like five minutes, if she's punctual) so fingers crossed i can bbl with the rest of today's events, else i've got writers' group and acupuncture toms, before annette takes me out to garbo! righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: